- 1 1/2 lbs beef sirloin steak
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups beef flavored broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked egg noodles
Cut beef across grain into about 1 1/2″ strips.
Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter in skillet. Then, cook beef in same skillet until brown.
Stir in one cup of broth, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Heat to boiling; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Stir remaining broth into flour; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly for 1 minute. Stir in sour cream; heat until hot (do not boil).
Serve over noodles.